Enjoy this special DICAS season re-release of Episode 63 where Jenn and Kelli discuss all things DICAS! This is a special episode for our RD2Be listeners, with a very special guest!
- Jenny Westerkamp, RD, CSSD joins the show to discuss All Access Internships and how students can prepare for the process of applying to a dietetic internship
- Then, Jenn and Kelli discuss:
- The hardest part of DICAS
- How to write a personal statement
- How to build your resume
- How to fill out the different sections of DICAS
- How to get letters of recommendation
- And most importantly, how to stay sane(ish) during this stressful process!
Ready to get nerdy? Let’s do it! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe if you’re enjoying the show!
Have a question or comment? Let us know – if we feature it on one of our episodes, we’ll send you a special surprise! You can leave a comment on our website, shoot us an email, or message us on Facebook and Instagram. We’d love to hear from you!
If you liked this week’s episode, head on over to the Apple Podcast app via the button above and subscribe and leave a review! You can also listen to us on Soundcloud and Stitcher, or right here on our website! If you’d like even more Nutrition Nerds, you can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
For those of you who have really been digging the podcast, here are two things you can do to support us!
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast! This will help The Nutrition Nerds Podcast reach more people.
- Head over to the store and get some nerdy swag! Everything you purchase helps us pay for things like monthly hosting and domain costs. Thanks for everyone who is able to help support us – we love you nerds!
- Become a patron!
EAT WELL AND STAY NERDY!
Mentioned in this episode:
www.kelliroseyates.com – (Day in the Life of an Intern, DICAS article, personal statement article)