This week on the show, Jenn and Kelli discuss:
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Leaky Gut Syndrome
- How fast food may have a link between type 2 diabetes and leaky gut
- A government push for better renal care
- A link between daily sugary drinks and cancer
Ready to get nerdy? Let’s do it! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe if you’re enjoying the show!
Have a question or comment? Let us know – if we feature it on one of our episodes, we’ll send you a special surprise! You can leave a comment on our website, shoot us an email, or message us on Facebook and Instagram. We’d love to hear from you!
If you liked this week’s episode, head on over to the Apple Podcast app via the button above and subscribe and leave a review! If you’d like even more Nutrition Nerds, you can also find us on Facebook and Instagram.
For those of you who have really been digging the podcast, here are a few things you can do to support us!
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast! This will help The Nutrition Nerds Podcast reach more people.
- Head over to the store and get some nerdy swag! Everything you purchase helps us pay for things like monthly hosting and domain costs. Thanks for everyone who is able to help support us – we love you nerds!
- Become a patron!
EAT WELL AND STAY NERDY!
Mentioned in this episode:
- USCD scientists find possible link between eating fast food and type 2 diabetes
- A small glass of juice or soda a day is linked to increased risk of cancer, study says
- Stopping the leak: leaky gut, leaky brain, and beyond
- Trump administration pushes U.S. at home kidney care, transplant availability
- Diabetic kidney disease
- Kidney Disease
- High blood pressure and kidney disease