***Corrections Corner: our Nutrition Genius Patron’s name is Emily Branch, not Michelle Branch. Michelle Branch is Kelli’s favorite singer/songwriter from the early 2000’s =P
This week on the show, Jenn and Kelli discuss:
- Social media limits on quack nutrition and dangerous ads
- Why some people hate cilantro while others love it
- A person with Crohn’s Disease who was cured by a plant based diet
Ready to get nerdy? Let’s do it! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe if you’re enjoying the show!
Have a question or comment? Let us know – if we feature it on one of our episodes, we’ll send you a special surprise! You can leave a comment on our website, shoot us an email, or message us on Facebook and Instagram. We’d love to hear from you!
If you liked this week’s episode, head on over to the Apple Podcast app via the button above and subscribe and leave a review! If you’d like even more Nutrition Nerds, you can also find us on Facebook and Instagram.
For those of you who have really been digging the podcast, here are a few things you can do to support us!
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast! This will help The Nutrition Nerds Podcast reach more people.
- Head over to the store and get some nerdy swag! Everything you purchase helps us pay for things like monthly hosting and domain costs. Thanks for everyone who is able to help support us – we love you nerds!
- Become a patron!
EAT WELL AND STAY NERDY!